VisualCity is a financial management tool designed for small and medium sized local governments. While many governments can produce monthly or annual financial reports, these reports are often not useful for understanding finances and making strategic decisions. This is where dashboards like Visual City help because it will illustrate key pieces of data in a format that is easy to understand and which tells the whole story. Once you implement Visual City, it will create a common language between officials and the public. This common language will allow for a true strategic decision making process supported by a common understanding of financial information and key indicators.
- Key Features:
- Long-Range Forecast: Analyze and estimate financial performance on a monthly or yearly basis and view data in several different formats.
- Financial Breakdowns: Break down finances in multiple levels, categories, and charts.
- Debt Planning and Analysis: Chart current debt and plan for future debt issuances.
- Capital Planning: Plan and graph the costs of future projects.
- Fund Balances: Forecast fund balances to ensure solvency by fund and to remain compliant with financial policies.
- Table Creator: Create a variety of data tables.
- Line Account Analysis: Drill down to the line-account level to assess performance on a monthly or annual basis.